Tuesday 22 January 2008

How to make the yummiest hot chocolate ever

IMG_8937_edited-1
Chris and Jo on a lion at Christopher Columbus' Column in Barcelona - January 2008

1. Melt some plain dark chocolate in the microwave.
2. Then get some whipped cream and put it on top.
3. Next stick a biscuit in the cream.
4. Then put some more cream on the top of the biscuit.
5. Then put a marshmellow on top.
6. Then burn the top of the marshmellow.
7. And then sprinkle chocolate all around.

On Monday we went to the chocolate museum it looked yummy.
There are sculptures made out of chocolate.

[This blog was written by Jo on the train coming back from Barcelona to Valencia - 21 January 2008]

1 comment:

Terry said...

Thanks for the recipe suggestion, Jo. Step 6 sounds a bit dangerous (and whenever I try to toast marshmallows they just go nasty and black!) so I think I might skip that. I like the sound of Step 7 though -- can't have too much of a good thing. Reading your post reminded me that I have never tried 'Churros' though I have seen them on sale in Spain and have a vague notion you use them to consume hot chocolate as in your recipe. Have you had any?